You're ready to make changes quickly.
Is this you?
- You sometimes feel frustrated and lonely in your relationship
- You have the same arguments over and over again
- You are dealing with past hurts and resentments
- You want to rebuild trust
- You want a deeper sexual connection
- You want to build a committed relationship
- You have trouble expressing your feelings or fears
- You want more from your partner than they seem able to give
- Frustration is destroying the passion you once felt
This Private Half Day Workshop is dedicated to renewing and strengthening your relationship. Based on Sue Johnson’s best selling book, “Hold Me Tight,” this workshop provides a streamlined and accelerated version of Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy (EFT).
What is EFT?
Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy is an empirically tested model of couples therapy that has shown excellent outcomes with couples of all backgrounds. Over the last two decades, EFT has developed as a systematic and powerfully effective approach to reducing relationship distress and helping couples to create trust and intimacy. EFT has been proven to help 7 out of 10 couples get out of distress and stay connected over time.
What Happens in the Private Half Day Workshop?
This is NOT a group workshop, it's just for the 2 of you. You and your partner will be guided through some key exercises to build your closeness and shift your communication problems by an experienced couples therapist. This is a 3 hour process, with breaks when you need them. This amount of time allows for you to create more safety and understand your partner in a deeper way.