Couples therapy can make the most important relationship in your life better.
Even if it's good now.
You've got BIG love for your partner. You're committed. You're all in.
Still, when problems and arguments come up, it really hurts.
Perhaps you are working through a crisis like an infidelity (cheating), and you’re feeling stuck. Or maybe you feel lonely - like your partner doesn't understand you or doesn’t want to be close anymore. Seriously, it's time for couples therapy. You don't have to stay stuck.
We can help you make your relationship stronger.
We teach couples strategies to deepen their bonds, heal communication problems, and increase the likelihood that they will stay together and feel happy and satisfied.
We're a group of experienced, highly trained and dedicated couples therapists.
We're the Bay Area Relationship Center
We know that having a solid and loving relationship is one of the best things in the world. That's why we're so into this.
What We Help With
We provide Couples Therapy and a Half Day Workshop to help couples with:
- chronic fighting/arguments
- broken trust from affairs (cheating), emotional affairs or other betrayals like secrets or lies
- frustrating communication patterns
- sexual difficulties, including not having sex
- parenting conflicts or stress
- decisions about getting married or moving in together
What You'll Gain
Couples Therapy and our Half Day Workshop can help you:
- learn to have better outcomes from arguments
- communicate in ways that help you feel closer
- work through sexual issues
- build a relationship of mutual admiration
- rebuild trust
- find a shared vision for your parenting
How We'll Help
We use two methods of couples therapy. The Gottman Method is based on over 40 years of research.* Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy (EFT) has the highest success rate of any method for helping couples**.
Research shows that 73% of couples going through EFT go from distress to health. Using these methods, we work with couples to create the trust, connection and closeness they want.